0

Wahine (Women)

So, I just got back from visiting my fiance's family and friends in Tucson. It was a much needed trip. He, his sister, and I headed to David's Bridal (because they don't have one in Hawaii) to check out dresses and colors. As much as I'm not 100% stoked on David's Bridal for my girls- they're the only bridal salon in NEPA, Tucson, and New Haven- so it seems like the most convenient.

Anyway, I decided on the color "watermelon" for the girl's dresses. It's a brighter pink color. I'm going to let the girls pick out the sytle that best suites them. I'm kind of wondering if it would be best to pick out a few and them them decide from there or just let them do what they want. Thoughts?

Here's some of the dresses I liked (the last is an example of what my sis, the MOH would wear):






0 comments: